The goal of this Club is to provide a playing opportunity for players with advanced soccer skills and a desire to play with and against others with similar skills and desires.
We believe that:
- A primary focus of a successful soccer program should be the individual player and the player’s family.
- A primary focus of soccer coaches, teams and clubs should be the development of a child as a person first and player second.
- Individual player development should be a soccer club’s primary focus, with team success a secondary, but important, goal.
- Those who are exceptions to these views will benefit from involvement in a league that promotes and expects such behavior from its participants.
- High-level competition with multiple divisions of play, promotion and relegation
- Players, teams and clubs seeking high-level competition should have a place to play.